Monday 7 May 2012

Tuppaware

It was a Friday night, end of the working week for some, start of the busy part of the week for the sex industry.

Scarlet got into my car and handed me a paper with her booking details on it. I programmed the Brighton address into my navigator and off we went. It was a 2 hour booking and the client was paying $2500 per hour. Wow he was going to pay $5000 - who spends that?
I knew immediately the client must have wanted some pretty full on fantasy.

When we arrived at his house it was amazing, on the golden mile of
Brighton overlooking the beach. Scarlet got out of the car and entered the mansion. I knew I had 2 hours to waste so I took a walk admiring the picturesque tree lined avenue and wondering what this client had asked for that he was being charged so much.

Scarlet arrived back at the car 2 hours later and said that she had just had the worst experience of her life. That was a big call coming from the Fantasy Queen so I braced myself as she started to talk.

The man that lived in that amazing house was a 70ish retiree. All week he had been shitting in a tupperware container which he'd kept in his fridge. When Scarlet arrived he brought the container to the bedroom and opened it. They both stripped off and body painted each other with the contents of the tuppaware, and then proceeded to have sex. Yes people, with shit!
For the first time since entering the sex industry I actually felt sick.
Scarlet said she nearly threw up twice but then she just thought of the money and she got over it.

Eyes on the prize!!!
 
I hope you all enjoyed today's story, stay tuned till next time.

Christian Clarke

3 comments:

  1. OMG! I'll never be able to look at tuppaware again with out dry reaching.
    Thanks Christian. I love your blogs. Cant wait for the book. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww my goodness some people are truly twisted!! At least she got paid well hehe

    ReplyDelete