Friday 11 May 2012

Drivers

So far I've spoken about girls, fantasies, money and generally how the agency works.

 I think it's time to talk about the drivers.  There are two groups the full timers and the casuals.

The casuals have full time jobs and drive some nights just for some extra cash.

The full timers however, are a completely different kettle of fish. They are on every night; they sit in their car waiting for a girl to get in so they can make some money.

When I first started I thought what a bunch of losers with no life, all of them fat, dressed like shit, eating and smoking in their car. Always waiting, waiting!  Waiting for what? Waiting for an absolution that would never come!!! I never thought after the life I'd lived I'd become one of them.

I'd spent my whole life in the public eye, always had to be dressed up and well groomed. Six months in I was wearing track suits and beanies. I’d put on 10kg. I was so bored I was smoking a packet of cigarettes a day and doing at least a gram of coke a night. Boredom had set in and depression was around the corner. I had become so lazy I was only shaving a couple of times a week. I stopped training at the gym and my solarium tan which was once my pride and joy had long since gone the way of the dodo. I knew I was in a bad place in my life but the truth was I was too drug fucked to care. The girls flirted with me when they were in the car so I was still getting a small ego boost, but the truth was I was in the sex Industry but not getting any sex.

That’s what the sex industry does to you. It completely destroys who you once where and turns you into a money hungry drug fucked zombie, and don't for a minute think you'll have sex with any of the girls. They might flirt and tease but they don't fuck for free.

This was just a taste of a driver’s life; the full story is in my book!!!

One thing I will say is we are all vulnerable at any age. We can turn a lifetime of successes into an apocalyptic mess you can never come back from!!!

Until next time,


Christian Clarke

1 comment:

  1. That was funny and sad at the same time. . . Looking forward to read more.
    When is the book being released?

    ReplyDelete