Friday 8 June 2012

Drug Sluts

Prostitution and drugs go hand in hand. Most working girls indulge in some form of drugs to get them through their bookings. But how much is too much?

The drug epidemic sweeping Melbourne is ice. The problem is most ice users stay up 3 or 4 days at a time and even though they think they are functioning they aren't.

I had the pleasure of driving a full on ice junkie and I'll tell you what, she was the most fried drug user I've ever met. She had been on shift for 70 hours without a break, I couldn't believe the agency was sending her to bookings- she was a fried mess. She was slurring her words, her hair was a mess and her skin colour was grey. I wouldn't fuck her for free much less pay her.

The reason these girls are popular though is because the client can get away with a lot more. When you're that fried everything sounds good at the time!! Ice is sold between $800 to $1000 a gram and this girl could easily puff 2 grams a night, so she worked like a dog to supply her habit. I heard that in one of her bookings she had passed out so the client pissed and shit on her, when she came to she began freaking out but he convinced her she had asked him to do it. What a fried bitch.

After I dropped her off at the office I actually felt sick that I'd had her sitting next to me!!

That's what I mean by extremes- there's a fine line between drug user and drug abuser- and once you cross that line one too many times you end up just another fried drug fucked hooker!!
Money and drugs can make you do a lot BUT money for drugs can make you do anything
‘Till next time- remember not to cross the line too often!!

Christian Clarke

1 comment:

  1. I could buy a lot of shoes for that kind of money and be on a better buzz!!!

    ReplyDelete